Thursday, August 2, 2012

Small notebook

I love small booklets.... I have many mini notebooks/booklets....
So I thought why not make one....
And share them with you the method of making it....

What you will need ....
Paper....and paper
Glue
Anything to decorate the paper if you want to...
Some paper clips

First take a few sheets of paper of equal length...
Decorate them if you want....

Here, I punched a few flowers from another card and pasted them on these papers and then using a pen which is a bit darker than my paper(light blue)  I drew outline around the flowers and a line on the top of the sheet....














Then align all the sheets and you can take any glue and apply on one edge like this...
I have used fevicol....
I have posted photos in different angles










Hold them firmly for a few minutes or  use paper clips and let them dry completely 
You can use many sheets to make a thicker booklet and can tear off a sheet whenever you need it ...
I am making a few items using these mini booklets....will post them soon....
And I have quiet a few things lately Will post them too ASAP....

No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...