Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Diary....


I am posting this one hoping that my friend has already received this one.... :)

I made this one for the Friendship day....


I have used a dried peepal leaf or rather the skeleton ( ;) ) of the peepal leaf.... and ribbons , thread, glitter and some more paper and stuff





This is the inner portion where I have left two pockets for her to insert two photos....






The Back pocket allows you to insert any slips or cards in it....





Hope she likes it ... :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

How could she not! It's so pretty

Wendy said...

How could she not! It's so pretty

Wendy said...

How could she not! It's so pretty

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...