Thursday, September 1, 2011

CrAZy Watch And Wholeport...

Wish all my Indian friends a very very happy Vinayaka Chaturthi... and fellw Kannadigas a very happy Gouri festival too..

Been a bit busy lately,,,, So I have not been able to post anything...

I had planned to post a blog dedicated to Lord Ganesha, but I have not yet taken the photoes yet. So I couldnt post it today...

No problem, as I am going to post this "CrAZy Watch" that I did using the Cloisonne Beads, sent by The Wholeport, for the Creativity Expo Contest...

http://www.wholeport.com/ is a site where you get to shop all the beautiful things for your crfting. Be it beads, buttons, lace, soap moulds, origamy paper, Knitting supplies and even a few DIY supplies...





Well I selected these cloisonne beads and wholeport sent it to me......
The package looked like this when I got them,,,,




And this is what the beads look like..Arent they beautiful?





I do have quite a few cloisonne beads myself and in many shapes and colours....:)





So I used these beads, a transparent elastic, satin tape , lue and of course this clock.

And this is what my CrAZy watch looks like...












No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...