Saturday, August 6, 2011

DIY

I had seen a wall hanging just like this in some blog...I dont know which... If any of you know , please let me know so that I could link back....
I dont remember exactly ...but I just tried it...and I was successful...
The wall hanging which I had seen was made of woollen...Since I did not have any woollen with me, I tried it using a rope...which gives this a very rustic feel and I like it...
I have seen such similar things in my relative's house...
She havs decorated this using mirrors and all............
That will be for next time....



Take two sticks, and apply a little glue....






Well I dont know exactly how to explain all these things... so here is the next photo...




I had applied a little bit of glue in the starting and let it be for a few minutes , so that the rope sticks to it firmly...


















Secure the end using glure and add a few beads...




And I have used the rope and did the same procedure as above but in the reversible manner...




So that it looks like this...








I know I am very bad in explaining....




Hope the photo is saying what I wanted to say.....







Here is the same thing from the back...the photoes have not come so nice.. but believe me , they are better than the photoes.....


And I am going to buy some vibrant coloured woollen and as soon as I finish it I will post the photoes............






This is the photo when I tried this for the first time ...







Also I want to thank
http://www.10marifet.org/yazi/qulling for posting about my blog...

I dont know anything about that blog except the fact that it is some Turkish blog...
and a lot of traffic had been diverted from this blog to my blog...

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You Deepti for the instruction. Looks so nice

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...