Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YIPPIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THIS IS MY LUCKY MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Sonia from http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/ who has awarded me this ...........

A Thing Of Beauty Award....

And I am super excited and thrilled to recieve this which is my first award in this blogosphere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do check out Dr Sonia's blog. She does some beautiful cards, paper quilling , and other crafts which are very lovely.
Being a doctor, she does all these art work and blogs them too... and she never fails to visit all other blogs and leave lovely comments on our work...
Thanks for all the comments, this award and encouragement Dr Sonia.







Also I won the giveaway by Wholeport hosted by Ann Martin from http://www.allthingspaper.net/...
Ann's blog has been a source of great inspiration for me...
I had never known about paper quilling until i came across her blog...
I was totally hooked on to paper quilling.............
So thank you Ann....


As per the rules.. I have to write some things about myself......

Well ... as everyone might have known, I am not a person of many words....though I speak a lot,
When I am doing some craft I think of writing this and that but when I start typing for my blog everything gets deleted..........;)

I am a mother to a lovely girl of 7.....
I like to read a lot...and listen to music...( I humm along too...)
I like to travel , visit new places and learn new things...........
I love and admire everthing that is beautiful especially if it is small and cute or antique or anything recycled....
I like bright and vibrant colours too though I like dull colours more!!!
I can go on.......... but for now I think this much is enough!!


1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You Deepthi for writing such sweet things about me and congrats on your win!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...