Friday, March 18, 2011

RECYCLING MODE

I had this book, ' A Hero For Regis' by Jack Hoffenberg from I doonno when...
But I never read that book.... and God only knows why I had purchased it in the first place...............

So with the help of the ever helpful linternet, I made this...





I didnt take photoes while doing this, I have just one photo ....











Also while I was into this recycling mode, I thought of this butterfly thing....
First I placed these newspaper butterfly on a white sheet... but it didnt look thaat nice...
So I tried to make a hanging out of these....




This may not be looking that nice in this photo....
But believe me.. It is cute..............






And also this too....
I made this using magazine paper and an invitation card.....
So here is another recycled cutie....






4 comments:

Shaylynn said...

Ohmygoodness! I have been planning and finding all sorts of neat book-themed crafts... and I JUST found the folded-pages idea a few moments before I got on your site! (through Aquariann's blog party). You did a wonderful job!

Deepthi said...

thank you shaylynn for stopping by and thank u aquariann

Swarnali said...

Hello Deepthi...
Happened to stumble into your wonderful blog and am so glad I did :D
Read soem of your posts and they are simply awesome...simple and creative...I loved them...
Have you seen the movie "Three Colors-Blue"?? There was this pretty blue crystal hanging in it,your butterfly hanging reminded me of it...its really beautiful. :)
swarnalidreams.blogspot.com

Deepthi said...

Thanks Swarnali,
Blue ...its a French movie right?! Nope I havent seen that movie.....
But thanks for r lovely comments!!!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...